Merry Christmas and a Happy, Safe New Year!
Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones! We hope that you all have an amazing time and that you stay safe during the holidays.
A few safety tips during the holidays
- Always keep an eye on candles and don’t leave them unattended;
- More than 20% of Christmas fires are caused by a heat source too close to a Christmas tree. So make sure you keep yourtree away from heat sources;
- Water your live Christmas tree daily to keep it from becoming dry;
- A dry tree is dangerous as it can catch fire easily! Get rid of your Christmas tree after Christmas or when it’s dry;
- Consider turning off all your holiday lights before going to bed or leaving your home;
- Check holiday lights each year for frayed wires or excessive wear.
Other than that… have fun!
Published on: December 24, 2020
Category: Announcements, Safety Tips